It’s that time of the month! It’s time for the March Pole Dance Blog Hop and this month after a gazillion ideas, we narrowed our group theme down to one.
This Month’s Theme is Products & Companies.
If you have a pole dancing blog and would like to join in on our March Blog Hop, please follow the link at the end of this blog post. In the title field be sure to put the name of your blog.We are asking that everyone completes their blog post by March 15th, 2013.
Do you need some inspiration, direction and ideas for your blog posts? Here are some suggestion.
- Why not make a post of, “My Favorite Things,” sort of like Oprah?
- This could be a good time to do a giveaway, even if its something small. I have one too many body shorts or cute tops I bought that never worked for me and they are just sitting in my pole dance bag of clothes I never wear. I also have some boots and a pair of shoes I never wore.
- There are many “products” to consider writing about or reviewing. Clothing. Grip Aids. Accessories. Books. DVD’s. Shoes. In fact, you could do multiple post throughout the month like one post could be your favorite three shoe companies. Then another could be your five favorite pole DVD’s.
- What are your pole essentials?
- This could be a good time to do a what’s in your pole bag. Include a picture or a video.
- You could write about what pole product you wish existed. I have yet to find the ultimate pole bag.
- You could write a critique on product junky-ism. Really, does a poler need 5 bottles of every kind of grip? Addict much?
- You could write an expose on the commercialism of pole products. (I don’t even know what that means but it sounded very official to type out.)
- Do a video review of your favorite product and show us how you use it in your pole life?
- You could create an awesome pin board of products and share that in your blog post.
- Ohhh, how about what are some awesome “non pole” products that are perfect for pole. I know a girl that uses golf grip aid for pole dancing. What are others?
- Do you know any cool pole dance apps for phones and tablet? What would the ultimate pole dance app look like?
- You could make a spoof pole dance product commercial just for fun. (My friend made “Buttload Conditioner.” I wonder what a pole version of something like this would look like?)
As you can see, this could be taken in so many different directions. Have fun, be creative and be sure to include your link below.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…