As soon as you tell someone you’re a pole dancer, after their initial reaction, you’re usually asked a ton of questions. Do you have to have a lot of upper body strength? Where do you take classes? Do you get a workout? How often do you go? I also find that when I tell people that pole dancing has led to many opportunities, such as even having a Pole Dance Blog, I get even more questions like “What do you write about?” It should also be noted that since most polers are connected to so many other polers globally via social media, I’m sure there are so many questions we usually have for each other as well.
This month for our May Pole Dance Blog Hop, we’re focusing on just that. THE QUESTIONS.
This Month’s Theme is a little different. Rather than picking a topic and having everyone write about it from their own perspective, we’re all answering the same questions. If you do want to put your own spin on it, remember you could also answer these questions in a vlog . That way we get to see your lovely face and hear your voice. Or maybe there’s a way to dance the answers. Like for question number 3, you could simply post a ten second video in response to it.
Also, there are a lot of questions because we wanted to include everyone’s questions but for the pole bloggers, please feel free to skip a question or two, if you want to. Also, each question doesn’t have to be a long paragraph that includes your life story. Your answer may be one word. But if it includes your life story too, we welcome that!
If you have a pole dancing blog and would like to join in on our May Blog Hop, please follow the link at the end of this blog post. In the title field be sure to put the name of your blog. We are asking that everyone completes their blog post by May 15th, 2013.
- How long have you been pole dancing?
- What’s your favorite song to pole dance to?
- What’s your favorite pole dance move?
- What pole move is your nemesis?
- If you have to classify your dance style, what would it be?
- What inspires your movement? Why do you dance?
- Do you study/participate in any other kinds of dancing or other kinds of training?
- How often do you train, dance or attend class per week?
- Any tips for training?
- Do you train on both sides when you pole? Why or why not?
- If you’re not a full time poler, how do you balance work and pole? Friends and pole? Life and Pole?
- Is pole dancing, which happens to be a hobby for most, worth the investment?
- Why did you start a pole dance blog?
- What does your pole dance blog mainly focus on?
- What’s your favorite post on your pole dance blog?
- What’s your favorite non-pole blog?
- What is your favorite dance studio? (If you teach or own a studio, please list one other than where you teach.)
- If you teach, why did you start teaching, and how did it change your practice? If you don’t teach, do you think you’d ever want to teach? Why or why not?
- Heels or No Heels? Also any good recommendations for heels?
- What are your favorite pole clothes?
- What’s your favorite pole? Size? Material? Height? Static? Spin?
- If you have ever performed, how do you usually prepare your performance?
- What’s something you love to do or experience aside from pole dancing?
- How has pole dancing affected your life?
- Looking back at your life, are you surprised that you’re a pole dancer? Like were you a nun five years ago and now you’re a pole teacher? Or does pole dancing seem like a natural fit into the progression of your life?
- What’s one pole stereotype that you wish would go away?
- Best reaction when you told someone that you are a pole dancer?
- Also, since its May… does your Mother [or any maternal person in your life] know that you pole dance and what does she think?
- What’s your pole fantasy or dream?
- Finish this sentence. Pole dancing is….
Remember, answer as many or as few questions as you like. Keep your answers short or long. Have fun, be creative and be sure to include your link below.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…