It’s time for the June Pole Dance Blog Hop, a monthly blogging event that unites the community of Pole Dance Bloggers around a common theme. The goal is for each participant to take the topic and run with it in their own unique perspective.
This Month’s Theme is “Things I Wish I Had Known Before I Started Pole Dancing”
If you have a pole dancing blog and would like to join in on our June Blog Hop, please follow the link at the end of this blog post. In the title field be sure to put the name of your blog.We are asking that everyone completes their blog post by June 15th, 2013.
Do you need some inspiration, direction and ideas for your blog posts? Here are some suggestion.
- Was there ever a certain move you tried to learn over and over again for months and then one day, someone gave you a simple piece of advice that made the move completely possibly? Wouldn’t it have made a difference if you had known that advice way before? Tell us about it.
- When you first started pole dancing, were you aware of the financial investment it would cost 3 years down the line? I think in 3 years I’ve spent over $15,000.
- Did you start a pole blog and youtube channel with your given name and it later came back to bite you? Or what about the reverse? Did you start pole dancing under a sassy name like “Yummy Siren Delish Booty Girl” and now you wish you had established your presence as Tiffany Tims, instead?
- What are resources you wish you had known about that you discovered much later in your pole career?
- Did you start pole dancing with preconceived notions and beliefs that hindered your progress? Do you wish you had just cut the mental crap initially?
- Were you initially a pole dance product junkie buying every pair of heels, booty shorts, grip aid and more and later realized you really only needed two essential things? (NEVER! I need everything!)
If you’re less of a writer and more of a visual artist, remember you can do a blog post full of pictures. You could do a video blog (vlog) instead. Now that I think about it, I’m thinking of going around to all my pole friends in NY with my camera and asking them. Sort of a compilation interview with a bunch of people saying one thing they wish they had known. We’ll see if I have time for that.
As you can see, this could be taken in so many different directions. Have fun, be creative and be sure to include your link below.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…
We’d love for you to join our community. We have a Pole Dance Bloggers group on facebook where we’re constantly coming up with new ideas, sharing tips and blogging monthly on shared themes. Our group is 100 strong and growing.
Pole Dance Blog Hop Editor-In-Chief: Sheena LaShay. Check me out on Facebook too!
Model: Aggie Ng