TagsArt Forms Birthdays | Celebration Books | Literature Collected Words Creative Artists dancer Dating | Relationships Death DIY | Homemade Empowerment | Encouragement Epiphanies | Enlightenment Events | Happenings every day life ex step father Family Friendship healing process Health | Wellness Homosexuality Introspection | Reflection James Franklin Pyles Love FULL | Gratitude Mr. Series natural hair nature Organic | Natural personal growth poetry Politics | Culture religious zealots Rituals | Traditions sexual abuse sexual assault awareness month Sexuality | Sensuality S Factor Shiva's Muse SLY Creates Spirituality Stage Manager sustainability Sustainable-Eating Theater | Performance Tinuola Olateju Wanderlust | Travel Word of the Month
Sunday, March 28th, 2010
Blogs | Sociology of Sheena
Facts & Tidbits
I posted a comment and it has not appeared.
1. All comments will be moderated on SheenaLaShay.com. Sometimes SLY may be away from the internet and therefore may be unable to approve or deny your comment in a timely manner.
2. SLY may have seen your comment but decided to deny it on her website. Sometimes SLY doesn’t like certain comments. Comments that demean, don’t add value, say vulgar things, or are from particular readers will never make it onto the site.
I think my photo is on your site.
1. If your photo is on SheenaLaShay.com and you do not want it to be, please email her at SheenaLashay at gmail dot com. Please let her know the post and photo in question and she will promptly take it down.
2. If you don’t mind that your photo is on SLY’s site but you want more detailed credit, please leave a comment or email her at SheenaLaShay at gmail dot com and she will do so for you.
3. A lot of the photos on SheenaLaShay.com also belong to her. So perhaps you both took a picture of the same thing. That could happen at times too.
1. If SLY consistently writes things that you do not like, please do not visit SheenaLaShay.com. That would just be weird to continue exposing yourself to something that makes your blood crawl.
I want you to write about something in particular.
1. Just send an email Sly’s way and if she has the time and interest, she will probably explore your suggestion.
I would like to be featured on your blog or I want to write a guest post on your blog.
1. Email Sly. She loves featuring interesting people from every background and she’s open to other perspectives being on SheenaLaShay.com
ADVICE, PRODUCTS, RECIPES
I tried one of your recipes and it didn’t work, I became sick, or it made my life a living hell.
1. This website is SLY’s personal journey through life. She is not an expert, a counselor nor the Almighty god. Her word is not gospel. Her recipes and concoctions have not been tested by millions. The way she handles her life is no reflection on how the rest of humanity should handle theirs. Remember you read, engage, interact and try things at your own risk.
COPYRIGHTS & PROTECTION
I write the things that are inside my mind…thus original work. I don’t mind you sharing it, posting it, or using it as your inspiration but I’d appreciate it if you linked back to my blog.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.