Treat yourself to YUM!
Your LUXE Boudoir photo shoot is a great gift to yourself or from someone else, whether you’re experiencing a milestone or JUST BECAUSE. Your shoot will challenge your self-perception. It will push your boundaries, shift your focus, take you out of your head and encourage you to be present. Your experience will give you the opportunity to see yourself in a different like while exercising vulnerability, openness and strength.
Intrigued? Ready to experience some luxurious yum!
Your LUXE Boudoir Photo Shoot will include:
- 1-hour consultation either in person, via phone call or skype
- 1 boudoir questionnaire – We will define the scope, theme and feel of your photoshoot
- 2 hours of shooting time
- On location or In Studio – Determined based on consult and questionnaire
- 3/4 different looks/styles for the shoot – Your intimate boudoir look can be either fully clothed, lingerie, implied nudity or completely nude.
- Professional MakeUp
- Ongoing storyboarding – Collectively we will shape the vision of your story. We will gather images, quotes, colors, works and more that speaks to your desired experience
- Creative direction with my team – You will receive guidance on presenting yourself on film, suggestions of costume choice, ideal shot lists and more.
- Guided or Freestyle Posing – Full body or only focused on areas you want to showcase
- Digital viewing of your proofs privately
- 20 retouched high-resolution images
- 1 on 1 Contact with me! – You will have access to me via email, social media & cell phone. You can reach me as often as needed. I believe in building lasting relationships with my clients!
*Any ala carte services, such as prints and travel costs will incur an additional cost.
**Please note: You have one year to book your session after completing your purchase.
“My boudoir shoot with Sheena was a beautiful and liberating experience filled with self discovery and enjoyment. Sheena, you are a strong and empowered woman whose creativity is genius. Thank you, the photos are stunning.“
~ Stella Fink, Dance Instructor