Cast a Spell with Your Eyes!
Your MYSTIC Portrait photo shoot is your opportunity to introduce the world to your gaze, your smirk and your mood. We will find the perfect way that you express your dynamic personality. During your time with me, you will indulge in your artistic stunning beauty as we create customized portraits for your website, social profiles, press kits, editorials and more.
Intrigued? Ready to share your charming mystic?
Your MYSTIC Portrait Photo Shoot will include:
- 1-hour consultation either in person, via phone call or skype
- 1 portrait questionnaire – We will define the scope, theme and feel of your photoshoot
- 1.5 hours of shooting time
- On location or In Studio – Determined based on consult and questionnaire
- 3/4 different looks/styles for the shoot – We want to show the full range of your personality from your power side to your subtle side!
- Ongoing storyboarding – Collectively we will shape the vision of your story. We will gather images, quotes, colors, works and more that speaks to your desired experience
- Creative direction with my team – You will receive guidance on presenting yourself on film, suggestions of costume choice, ideal shot lists and more.
- Guided or Freestyle Posing – Full body or only focused on areas you want to showcase
- Digital viewing of your proofs privately
- 10 retouched high-resolution images
- 1 on 1 Contact with me! – You will have access to me via email, social media & cell phone. You can reach me as often as needed. I believe in building lasting relationships with my clients!)
*Any ala carte services, such as prints and travel costs will incur an additional cost.
**Please note: You have one year to book your session after completing your purchase.
“I have learned the honest difference between people who like to take pictures and a photographer. A photographer, like the person who likes to take pictures, can see beauty and capture it on film. A photographer; however, sees the beauty and feels it..and all its complexities and intricacies. Sheena LaShay, you captured the feeling in a way only magical eyes can. Thank you for feeling the emotions, you are an amazing photographer.”
~ Kimberly Baker Simms (Yoga and Dance Instructor)